Quality Water Filters 4 You Posting Page
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Fluoride may sound like a harmless element, as it is used every day in toothpaste, but it is actually very dangerous when administered in high doses. This is because it can cause weakness in the bones and teeth, as well as staining of the enamel. Because it is present in our water, the only way we can regulate how much we drink is by using a fluoride water filter on the faucet.
Remove pesticides with a fluoride water filter
The fact is that fluoride is a pesticide. It is used to treat areas of farmland prone to certain bugs. This then seeps into the soil and into the water system, where it eventually comes through to our homes as drinking water. One glass of this might be safe to drink, but over time, people who consume a lot of water without using a fluoride water filter will be at a higher risk of getting sick and suffering the ill effects of fluoridation.
by: Chris Tracey